1. To meet journal writing standards, submitted manuscripts shall at least contain; title, abstract, introduction, method, result, discussion, conclusion, and bibliography
2. The title should clearly describe the substance of the study with a maximum of 20 words and using the Arial font size 16
3. Abstract is written using English and Indonesian with maximum of 250 words for each language and 10-word maximum keywords.
4. The manuscript is written in English or Indonesian with a permissible number of characters between 4000 and 7000 words.
5. The manuscript compiled on A4 paper format with two (2) columns and a margin of 2 cm on the right side, top, bottom, and 3 cm on the left side.
6. Use 10-point Arial letters with 1 paragraph spacing.
7. Number and title of the table is written on the left side of the table. Number and title of the picture is written on the left side under the picture. Image source is listed directly at the end of the image title
8. The bibliography is compiled using APA Style methods and is required to use standard citation applications (Zotero, Mendeley, Endnote, etc)
9. To facilitate the process of writing, the author STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to download the journal Template Here