|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCES POLICY|
- The manuscript sent to the AGROSAINS JOURNAL is the original manuscript from the thought and research of agriculture consisting of three study programs among others Agrotechnology, Agribusiness and Fisheries which have not been published in any national or international journals or not being proposed in other journals and not is the result of plagiarism by someone else's work, evidenced by the statement of originality of the work.
- Manuscripts are typed in Indonesian or English with the Microsoft Word program, Times New Roman letters, measuring 12 pts, with 1.5 spaces in 2 columns. 2 cm edge distance on all edges, formulas and equations are written with Microsoft Equation. The manuscript is printed on A4 paper for 5-15 pages. The manuscript was sent via http://journal.uim.ac.id/index.php/wacanadidaktika.
- Manuscripts are reviewed blindly by reviewers (best partners) who have been appointed in accordance with their expertise. The article writer is given the opportunity to correct (revise) the text on the basis of recommendations / suggestions from reviewers or editors. Certainty of loading or rejecting the text will be notified in writing.
- Article Systematics of writing and research in the field of education and science consists of: Title; Author Name and Institution; Abstract and Keywords; Preliminary; Method; Results and Discussion; Cover; and Bibliography.
a) The title must be short (consisting of a maximum of 20 words), straight forward and informative (able to describe the main text). The title is printed in capital letters in the middle, with a letter size of 14 pts. Doesn't contain mathematical formulas or abbreviations that are not standard.
b) The name of the author is stated without an academic title, accompanied by the name of the original institution, and placed under the title of the article. The author must include a correspondence address or e-mail.
c) Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English with a maximum length of 300 words containing the main issues, research objectives, methods and research results. The maximum number of keywords is 5 words or a combination of words. Abstract is typed with Times New Roman font, 11 pts with single space.
d) Introduction contains background, research context, results of literature review, and research objectives. All introductory sections are presented in an integrated paragraph form, with a length of 15-20% of the total length of the article.
e) Method of research design, data sources, data collection techniques, and data analysis carried out by researchers, with a length of 10-15% of the total length of the article.
f) Results and Discussion contain detailed descriptions of all research results and their analysis. Research results can be supplemented with tables, graphs, pictures and / or charts. The discussion consists of interpreting the results, answering research problems, interpreting findings, integrating findings from research into existing knowledge collections, composing new theories or modifying existing theories and comparing with similar theories and / or research results. Long exposure to results and discussion of 40-60% of the total length of the article.
g) Conclusion contains conclusions and suggestions. The conclusion is the essence of the results of the discussion which contains research findings in the form of answers to research questions. In the conclusions section, the implications of research results for the development of science and technology must also be presented. Mention for whom and for what advice is intended. The closing is presented in paragraph form, with a length of 10-15% of the total length of the article.
h) Bibliography only contains the sources referred to in the text. The reference source used is 80% in the form of primary sources such as scientific journals or research reports and is a library published in the last 10 years.
5. Referrals and quotes using techniques (last name, year) with the following rules: a) If there are two authors, the referral is done by mentioning the last names of the two authors followed by the year. Example: (Susyono & Dayat, 2016) b) If the author is more than two, the first author is written with the following information. or et.al according to the language used in the text. Example: (Supriyanto et al., 2015) or (Supriyanto et.al., 2015)
6. Writing a referral list using the APA Reference System. Reference lists are arranged alphabetically and chronologically. The entire team of writers must be included in full. Author's first names are abbreviated and written after his last name. The last name must be the same as the one mentioned in the script.